Soft Skills: The Key to Success in Life & Business
Managers were formed to manage budgets, products and processes, but fewer to manage humans. It is indeed easier to teach techniques and methods (hard skills) rather than ways of behaving (soft skills). However, humans are at the center of any organization, whether they are CEOs, employees, clients or shareholders.
The current context of a hyper-competitive world leads companies to focus their efforts on productivity and forget about the human aspect of their organization.
More than ever, interpersonal relationships are a crucial factor in the success or the failure of an organization but also in the fulfillment of its individuals.
Far away from being an easy competence to develop, soft skills might be the determining factor that will make the difference in your professional career.
- How to Improve your Emotional Intelligence
- Re-imagining Decision Making
- Challenging traditional models of supervisory skills
- Using empathy for conflict management
- The art of selling without selling
- Understanding the future worth of soft skills versus hard skills
- How to create a work environment where your team blossoms and your results increase